Coal Shed Art Studios is a dynamic organization that takes a communal effort to keep going successfully. On top of creating art, we find great value in being part of the Coal Shed community and actively volunteering to help out in its existence.
Ways to contribute include:
- Group event/show cleaning, preparation (patching & painting gallery walls, hanging art, putting out signs, etc.)
- Regular cleaning of common space – bathroom, kitchen, common areas sweeping.
- General maintenance – painting walls, making minor repairs, etc.
- Proposing ideas for group shows
- Getting permits, licenses ,etc.
- [insert your idea here]